Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A particular view of "it's your dinky world" when it's not bathed in children
"it's your dinky world"
November 29, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Cruise into scenes in which the apparently brainwashed youths of the better known continents groan about equality and the latest fashions.
The "it's your dinky world" theme song is one of the most beloved on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of happy, a world or jeers,
its a world of fun, its a world of leers,
there's so much that we dare,
that its time we're aware,
it's your dinky world after all.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- If you are at the park with mange or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character autograph thingy.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and strollers away from the wild animals at significant times.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
- This is the last of the few attractions that has not changed since the land turned 80.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the exit queue.
- All of the girl dolls are named Squanto.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.