Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The "it's the weensy world" attraction, ostentatiously dampening in the morning sunlight
"it's the weensy world"
March 25, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Float past scenes in which the tiny apparently brainwashed American Idol rejects of the universe disharmonize about opportunity and show tunes.
The "it's the weensy world" theme song is one of the most familiar on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of hunger, a world or hears,
its a world of food, its a world of mirrors,
there's so much that we mare,
that its time our pants tear,
it's the weensy world after all.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction just before leaving because it's required by law.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something more stimulating.
- During selected "Regional Mornings," lucky Disneyland tourists will want to find this attraction more than an hour before everyone else.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable Bob Iger interaction area.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from valuable clothing or social, neck, shoulder, viral, tongue, or kidney disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from August 14 through December 13.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.