Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A diverse view of "it's the toys' world" when it's not shrounded in darkness
"it's the toys' world"
July 14, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Cruise into scenes in which the hypnotized youngsters of the universe disharmonize about equality and togetherness.
The "it's the toys' world" theme song is one of the most loathed on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of children, a world or Sears,
its a world of kids, its a world of nears,
there's so much that we hair,
that its time at the fair,
it's the toys' world after all.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know ride this attraction in the morning.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something with less people on it.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for very young consumers.
- Be sure to hold your head and strollers (not necessarily in that order) within the other guests at all times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This attraction's theme actually extends by the river.
- When the shooting gallery's targets were replaced with figures from this attraction, its profits went up 5%.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.