Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's the small verse" attraction, May 4, 1994, 11:73 p.m.
"it's the small verse"
March 28, 1966
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of eight Mickeys
Float into scenes in which the barely mobile apparently brainwashed American Idol rejects of the planet (and parts of the cafeteria) harmonize about happiness and show tunes.
The "it's the small verse" theme song is one of the most well known on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a verse of children, a verse or dears,
its a verse of play, its a verse of rears,
there's so much that we dare,
that its time we're all there,
it's the small verse after all.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 20" (or 10" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- ADVISEMENT! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from wrist problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No talking or blogging encouraged.
- All of this attraction's cast members are named after characters from the writings of Alan Menken.
- This attraction has 1108 dolls, but only 2215 eyes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.