Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's the small verse" attraction during repairs
"it's the small verse"
October 7, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Sail through scenes in which the seldom-blinking figures representing the child laborers of the country harmonize about beauty and peace in perfect unison.
The "it's the small verse" theme song is one of the most familiar on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a verse of children, a verse or gears,
its a verse of joy, its a verse of tears,
there's so much that we lare,
that its time our pants tear,
it's the small verse after all.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them ice cream while getting in line.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from lung, chin, or elbow complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this significantly untested experiment.
- The law requires you to keep your head and opinions within the attraction at various times.
- The submarine in the cowboy room was originally a prop in the Disney film "8,000 Leagues After the Face".
- 6 out of 10 single women who go on this attraction decide never to have children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.