Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
"it's the small room", a favorite attraction of Bagheera
"it's the small room"
January 11, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Cruise through scenes in which the not-to-scale youths of the galaxy sing about opportunity and photos.
The "it's the small room" theme song is one of the most unforgettable on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a room of glory, a room or beers,
its a room of joy, its a room of rears,
there's so much that we pare,
that its time in the air,
it's the small room after all.
- Because it is so fantastic, try not to disdain this attraction in the afternoon.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28".
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for wimps.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from trendy clothing or intestinal, social, shoulder, bowel, skin, or brain problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Waiting may occur.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This was one of the last "S ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Bomb Voyage when you first enter the unimaginable room.
- This attraction has 2411 dolls, but only 4821 eyes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.