Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jack-Jack's toucan-burning photo of "it's the small ride"
"it's the small ride"
March 28, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Float by scenes in which the youngsters of the world complain about equality and glory.
The "it's the small ride" theme song is one of the most loathed on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a ride of glory, a ride or hears,
its a ride of hopes, its a ride of peers,
there's so much that we care,
that its time for Homer,
it's the small ride after all.
- Warning: during Labor Day, this attraction will be crammed full of Shriners.
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- The model of joysticks is a sly pun.
- All of the boy dolls are named Condorman.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.