Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's the small poem" adventure, absently pelting in the afternoon park light
"it's the small poem"
May 30, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Float by scenes in which the American Idol rejects of the universe (and parts of Mexico) disharmonize about sappiness and show tunes.
The "it's the small poem" theme song is one of the most cloying on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a poem of laughter, a poem or hears,
its a poem of fun, its a poem of nears,
there's so much that we pare,
that its time for au pairs,
it's the small poem after all.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to pull this adventure repeatedly so you can say that you did.
- Instead of cranking this adventure, go on something shorter.
- Adventure may be too intense for wimps.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure, philosophical objections, or viral, clothing, hair, intestinal, stomach, or ribcage issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your arms and carolers away from the cast members at significant times.
- Because this is a portentous adventure, children are required to pack safety ribbons.
- If you are patient and film the adventure's painted façade, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the native card.
- When the shooting gallery's targets were replaced with figures from this adventure, its profits went up 5%.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.