Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's the small poem" attraction, which recently celebrated its interactive anniversary
"it's the small poem"
July 10, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Sail by scenes in which the dinky youngsters of the more popular continents groan about beauty and government-mandated healthcare.
The "it's the small poem" theme song is one of the most beloved on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a poem of happy, a poem or jeers,
its a poem of joy, its a poem of mirrors,
there's so much that we Nare,
that its time we're aware,
it's the small poem after all.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction by yourself because it's required by law.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the adjacent themed interaction garden.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to buy themed chests.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $318 to construct.
- Most guests perceive this attraction's duration to be twice its actual duration.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.