Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bomb Voyage's Dalmatian-oppressing photo of "it's the small land"
"it's the small land"
April 28, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Sail past scenes in which the child laborers of the world caterwaul about joy and togetherness.
The "it's the small land" theme song is one of the most beloved on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a land of glory, a land or careers,
its a land of joy, its a land of years,
there's so much that we hair,
that its time for au pairs,
it's the small land after all.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to queue for this attraction at least once.
- Before going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more magical.
- Pregnant folks can run away.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from viral, personal, or fingernail disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating experiment.
- The glow of "it's the small land" can be spotted from as far away as the wilderness.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last room.
- In an international poll, it was found that most people think that the only thing worse than this attraction is Hitler.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.