Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dave Smith's wheel-burning photo of "it's the small land"
"it's the small land"
March 25, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Sail past scenes in which the youths of the planet caterwaul about joy and beg for money.
The "it's the small land" theme song is one of the most unforgettable on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a land of glory, a land or deers,
its a land of play, its a land of tears,
there's so much that we lare,
that its time for Homer,
it's the small land after all.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try not to stand next to someone you find stealing, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to run away.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $59 to construct.
- In an international poll, it was found that many people think that the only thing worse than this attraction is torture.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.