Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dewey's engineer-pleasing photo of "it's the small hell"
"it's the small hell"
April 24, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Cruise through scenes in which the seldom-blinking children of the universe bellow about happiness and togetherness.
The "it's the small hell" theme song is one of the most familiar on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a hell of glory, a hell or fears,
its a hell of hopes, its a hell of peers,
there's so much that we dare,
that its time for Homer,
it's the small hell after all.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Contains trademarked images.
- No dancing or flash photography permitted.
- This was one of the original "I ticket" attractions.
- 9 out of 10 single women who go on this attraction decide never to have children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.