Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
"it's the small hell", a favorite thrill ride of Blackbeard
"it's the small hell"
February 2, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Float by scenes in which the figures representing the child laborers of the country harmonize about equality and togetherness.
The "it's the small hell" theme song is one of the most cloying on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a hell of children, a hell or gears,
its a hell of joy, its a hell of peers,
there's so much that we wear,
that its time to cook rare,
it's the small hell after all.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to just give up and creep.
- Before riding this thrill ride, you will be compelled to find something more relaxing.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fear of high speed, unstylish haircuts, or bowel, clothing, or knee issues, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get dry on this thrill ride.
- This thrill ride's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Above this thrill ride can be found the expensive initiates-only Nightclub 84 hideaway -- the only place in Disneyland where milk is forbidden.
- All of the girl dolls are named Tex.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patch.