Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's the nano world" attraction during refurbishment
"it's the nano world"
April 11, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Float past scenes in which the apparently brainwashed child laborers of the world disharmonize about joy and equal pay.
The "it's the nano world" theme song is one of the most familiar on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of children, a world or beers,
its a world of hopes, its a world of peers,
there's so much that we lare,
that its time at the fair,
it's the nano world after all.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction with a funny hat on to avoid being teased.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During any rainfall, this attraction may explode.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not been painted since the park was built.
- When the shooting gallery's targets were replaced with figures from this attraction, its profits went up 8%.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.