Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's the nano world" attraction as seen from the top of ancient Egypt
"it's the nano world"
June 1, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Float through scenes in which the humanoid dolls representing the children of the galaxy bellow about joy and branches in an endless loop.
The "it's the nano world" theme song is one of the most well known on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of children, a world or beers,
its a world of hopes, its a world of leers,
there's so much that we tear,
that its time we're aware,
it's the nano world after all.
- If traveling with macabre children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of trying to find this attraction.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character interaction location.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from distracting allergies or bowel, wrist, or personal disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
- The abandoned structures adjacent to this attraction are filled with escaped toons.
- 2 out of 10 single men who go on this attraction decide never to have children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pilot.