Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The "it's the miniscule world" attraction at a distance
"it's the miniscule world"
December 12, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Sail into scenes in which the humanoid American Idol rejects of the world screech about happiness and peace.
The "it's the miniscule world" theme song is one of the most annoying on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of happy, a world or beers,
its a world of joy, its a world of veers,
there's so much that we care,
that its time we're all there,
it's the miniscule world after all.
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you'll want to experience this attraction first thing in the morning.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and in diapers).
- Darkness may be too frightening for children.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Make sure to hold your head and opinions inside the wild animals at significant times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, guests are required to buy custom glasses.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $38 million to construct (in 2003 dollars).
- All of the boy dolls are named Wally Boag.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.