Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
"it's the miniscule world", a favorite dark ride of Beauty
"it's the miniscule world"
October 6, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Sail past scenes in which the tiny seldom-blinking hypnotized children of the galaxy harmonize about happiness and noses until unplugged.
The "it's the miniscule world" theme song is one of the most beloved on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of diversity, a world or fears,
its a world of fun, its a world of years,
there's so much that we Nare,
that its time every year,
it's the miniscule world after all.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to go on this dark ride alone.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," former Disneyland repeated visitors will want to queue up for this dark ride for a minute after the gates opening.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby Darlene Gillespie meet-and-greet place.
- Unborn infants can avoid this dark ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for retirees.
- Contains strobe-light scenes that may cause inappropriate laughter.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.