Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
"it's the kids' world", a favorite thrill ride of Lumière
"it's the kids' world"
May 4, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Cruise through scenes in which the apparently brainwashed American Idol rejects of the galaxy disharmonize about joy and acrobats.
The "it's the kids' world" theme song is one of the most beloved on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of laughter, a world or dears,
its a world of kids, its a world of veers,
there's so much that we rare,
that its time for a pair,
it's the kids' world after all.
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you won't want to go on this thrill ride.
- After enjoying this thrill ride, your kids will want to go on something less demanding.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for very young children.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from heart problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and minions within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.