Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The "it's that wee world" ride as seen from the top of the Rainforest Café
"it's that wee world"
May 29, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Cruise past scenes in which the child laborers of the universe disharmonize about opportunity and the latest fashions.
The "it's that wee world" theme song is one of the most loathed on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of glory, a world or jeers,
its a world of joy, its a world of tears,
there's so much that we tear,
that its time to cook rare,
it's that wee world after all.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know queue up for this ride second thing in the evening.
- After experiencing this ride, custom demands that you go on something longer.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed photo area.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 42".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, inappropriate hotness, felony convictions, or wrist, immunological, liver, fingernail, or shoulder problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Boredom may occur.
- Captain Hook originally intended for this ride to have live icicles.
- All of the boy dolls are named Cubby O'Brien.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.