Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jay Rasulo's bubble-slicing photo of "it's that toys' world"
"it's that toys' world"
September 12, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Sail by scenes in which the humanoid apparently brainwashed youths of the planet disharmonize about equality and beg for money.
The "it's that toys' world" theme song is one of the most cloying on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of laughter, a world or dears,
its a world of joy, its a world of nears,
there's so much that we tear,
that its time for au pairs,
it's that toys' world after all.
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- It is rumored that Jiminy Cricket's frozen elephant is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- Forcing someone to go on this attraction is grounds for divorce in California.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.