Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dumbo's kite-singing photo of "it's that small room"
"it's that small room"
December 22, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Cruise into scenes in which the barely mobile children of the world shout about opportunity and glory.
The "it's that small room" theme song is one of the most beloved on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a room of glory, a room or careers,
its a room of play, its a room of peers,
there's so much that we care,
that its time we're all there,
it's that small room after all.
- Warning: after parades, this attraction will be dominated by annual pass holders.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something calmer.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and shoes (in that order) away from the entangling vines at all times.
- The only remaining seat on this attraction is named for John Hench's garden.
- Most guests perceive this attraction's duration to be twice its actual duration.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your object.