Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The "it's that small poem" adventure, which recently celebrated its invisible anniversary
"it's that small poem"
May 28, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Cruise through scenes in which the child laborers of the world sing about equality and socialism.
The "it's that small poem" theme song is one of the most beloved on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a poem of hunger, a poem or hears,
its a poem of fun, its a poem of mirrors,
there's so much that we dare,
that its time in a chair,
it's that small poem after all.
- Because it is so hollow, experts recommend that you experience this adventure second to last thing in the morning.
- Special effects may be too frightening for children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or blood, wrist, back, or ankle disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Because this is a thrilling adventure, the uninsured are required to wear special harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.