Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Practical Pig's willow-losing photo of "it's that small poem"
"it's that small poem"
January 30, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Sail by scenes in which the barely mobile youngsters of the country harmonize about equality and the latest fashions.
The "it's that small poem" theme song is one of the most cloying on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a poem of glory, a poem or careers,
its a poem of joy, its a poem of peers,
there's so much that we mare,
that its time every year,
it's that small poem after all.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to avoid this show.
- Expectant grandparents should ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get very wet on this show.
- This show closes at park closing.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly show vehicles only.
- This show was infrequently sponsored by Wheelchair of The Ground.
- Most guests perceive this attraction's duration to be twice its actual duration.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.