Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's that small poem" attraction, which recently celebrated its small anniversary
"it's that small poem"
April 4, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nine thumbs down
Sail into scenes in which the youngsters of the seven continents caterwaul about sappiness and socialism.
The "it's that small poem" theme song is one of the most loathed on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a poem of laughter, a poem or fears,
its a poem of food, its a poem of mirrors,
there's so much that we hair,
that its time we should dare,
it's that small poem after all.
- If you are nauseated by crowds, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Elvis photo garden.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.