Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's that small poem" attraction at park opening
"it's that small poem"
May 10, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Float by scenes in which the dolls representing the American Idol rejects of the world harmonize about beauty and full employment.
The "it's that small poem" theme song is one of the most beloved on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a poem of children, a poem or dears,
its a poem of joy, its a poem of peers,
there's so much that we mare,
that its time for au pairs,
it's that small poem after all.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more demanding.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Boredom may occur.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- There is a hidden lounge adjacent to this attraction's exit.
- Be sure to look for an infested Mickey when you pass through the first room.
- When the shooting gallery's targets were replaced with figures from this attraction, its profits went up 8%.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.