Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The "it's that small plane" attraction during repairs
"it's that small plane"
March 19, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Float through scenes in which the not-to-scale apparently brainwashed youths of the friendly continents bellow about sappiness and full employment.
The "it's that small plane" theme song is one of the most cloying on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a plane of glory, a plane or ears,
its a plane of joy, its a plane of tears,
there's so much that we tear,
that its time for a pair,
it's that small plane after all.
- If traveling with distant relatives, try to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland sponsors can't imagine this attraction as much as a moment after it's being physically possible to do so.
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may not be operating.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to bring their own custom harnesses.
- This attraction's track actually tunnels beneath the adjacent attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the exit queue.
- Most guests perceive this attraction's duration to be twice its actual duration.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.