Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
"it's that small place", a favorite attraction of Clara Cluck
"it's that small place"
September 8, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Cruise by scenes in which the tiny children of the country (and parts of the circus) complain about sappiness and the latest fashions.
The "it's that small place" theme song is one of the most annoying on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a place of hunger, a place or ears,
its a place of fun, its a place of mirrors,
there's so much that we share,
that its time for a pair,
it's that small place after all.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them ice cream before trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," select Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Elite Villain") might try to imagine this attraction just a minute preceeding the gates opening.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure, emotional baggage, or spinal, knee, cardiac, tongue, or neck complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- This attraction's track actually reaches under the berm.
- In an international poll, it was found that practically all people think that the only thing worse than this attraction is global extinction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.