Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The "it's that small land" thrill ride as seen from the top of the United Kingdom
"it's that small land"
November 22, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Sail through scenes in which the apparently brainwashed youths of the world complain about equality and glory like government propaganda workers.
The "it's that small land" theme song is one of the most unforgettable on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a land of diversity, a land or Sears,
its a land of fun, its a land of rears,
there's so much that we wear,
that its time like a bear,
it's that small land after all.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to head for this thrill ride immediately.
- After waiting for this thrill ride, you'll want to go on something with less people on it.
- If you are at the park with small children or Captain Hook fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character interaction location.
- During particularly intense storms, this thrill ride may be more fun.
- On its last month before closing permanently, the "it's that small land" nearly was forgotten.
- When the shooting gallery's targets were replaced with figures from this thrill ride, its profits went up 6%.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.