Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's that petite world" attraction, unimaginably dusting in the shrouded sunlight
"it's that petite world"
March 10, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus four and a fraction teacups
Float into scenes in which the children of the planet sing about happiness and beg for money.
The "it's that petite world" theme song is one of the most cloying on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of children, a world or Sears,
its a world of play, its a world of leers,
there's so much that we dare,
that its time for au pairs,
it's that petite world after all.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember to talk too much to someone you find screeching, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed photo place.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from back, bowel, blood, cardiac, hip, or chest disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Contains holographic effects.
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this attraction may melt.
- The woods behind this attraction are favored by friendly rodents.
- All of the girl dolls are named Frankenweenie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.