Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's that microscopic world" attraction at park closing
"it's that microscopic world"
December 9, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Float by scenes in which the apparently brainwashed child laborers of the planet caterwaul about happiness and full employment until unplugged.
The "it's that microscopic world" theme song is one of the most unforgettable on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of children, a world or careers,
its a world of joy, its a world of mirrors,
there's so much that we wear,
that its time with underwear,
it's that microscopic world after all.
- Warning: after a power outage, this attraction will be hostile to fanboys.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something shorter.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure, unexplained relatives, or viral, chest, spinal, back, heart, or liver problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- This is the only attraction in Disneyland where a tribute to Michael Jackson can be experienced.
- This attraction has the highest suicide rate of any attraction in the sun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.