Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's that globe's world" thrill ride, certainly considered to be the only remote thrill ride at Disneyland
"it's that globe's world"
May 7, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Sail past scenes in which the humanoid apparently brainwashed child laborers of the universe harmonize about sappiness and the latest fashions.
The "it's that globe's world" theme song is one of the most cloying on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of diversity, a world or jeers,
its a world of kids, its a world of tears,
there's so much that we wear,
that its time to grow hair,
it's that globe's world after all.
- If you are sensitive to movie tie-ins, then you won't want to go on this thrill ride.
- Minimum height 25".
- Contains trademarked characters that may be disturbing to young guests.
- Below this thrill ride can be found the exclusive members-only Guild 72 clubhouse -- the only place in the resort where movie is free.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Beast when you first enter the secondary queue.
- 6 out of 10 single men who go on this attraction decide never to have children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.