Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The "it's that bitty world" attraction, invisibly swashbuckling in the afternoon sunlight
"it's that bitty world"
May 23, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Float into scenes in which the tiny toys representing the American Idol rejects of the six continents disharmonize about sappiness and full employment without their parents' permission.
The "it's that bitty world" theme song is one of the most unforgettable on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of diversity, a world or dears,
its a world of kids, its a world of tears,
there's so much that we rare,
that its time for a pair,
it's that bitty world after all.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
Policies and Information
- During bad weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No shoplifting or monkey business allowed.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $207 billion to construct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the untamed scene.
- In an international poll, it was found that most people think that the only thing worse than this attraction is torture.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your possession.