Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's that bitty world" attraction during repairs
"it's that bitty world"
October 5, 1963
Avg. queue length:
934 guest lengths
Float into scenes in which the youths of the planet screech about sappiness and show tunes.
The "it's that bitty world" theme song is one of the most unforgettable on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of glory, a world or jeers,
its a world of play, its a world of tears,
there's so much that we rare,
that its time for Homer,
it's that bitty world after all.
- If you are put off by bats, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something with a different ambiance.
- Minimum height 28".
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to obtain custom composers.
- Above this attraction can be found the expensive members-only Speakeasy 13 hideaway -- the only place in the resort where alcohol is available.
- There are enough dolls in this attraction to fill the city's schools.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.