Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's some wee world" attraction as seen from the top of a grotto
"it's some wee world"
April 3, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Float by scenes in which the tiny children of the universe sing about sappiness and beg for money.
The "it's some wee world" theme song is one of the most cloying on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of glory, a world or dears,
its a world of fun, its a world of mirrors,
there's so much that we pare,
that its time to cook rare,
it's some wee world after all.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after getting in line.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from clothing, stomach, tongue, chin, or nasal complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains exploding effects that may offend modern sensibilities.
- This is the only attraction in the park in which a picture of Tantor can be witnessed.
- In an international poll, it was found that most people think that the only thing worse than this attraction is torture.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.