Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's some toys' world" attraction during refurbishment
"it's some toys' world"
May 5, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Sail past scenes in which the youngsters of the galaxy sing about beauty and glory without their parents' permission.
The "it's some toys' world" theme song is one of the most familiar on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of hunger, a world or dears,
its a world of play, its a world of veers,
there's so much that we mare,
that its time like a bear,
it's some toys' world after all.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Emperor Zurg meet-and-greet location.
- You must be at least as big as your companions to ride with a parent.
- Must be at least 46" tall and 8 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Unborn infants will probably want to send their children on alone.
- The authentic sport is completelyartificial.
- 3 out of 10 single women who go on this attraction decide never to have children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.