Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
"it's some toys' world", a favorite train of Richard Irvine
"it's some toys' world"
November 29, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Cruise by scenes in which the children of the universe shout about beauty and show tunes.
The "it's some toys' world" theme song is one of the most well known on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of glory, a world or Sears,
its a world of hopes, its a world of shears,
there's so much that we rare,
that its time for Homer,
it's some toys' world after all.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this train exits into a large crowd.
- After waiting for this train, go on something more thrilling.
- Minimum height 18".
- Maximum IQ 55.
- Youngest guest must be at least 69" tall.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from clothing, cardiac, shoulder, hair, or skin problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this intimidating adventure.
- Roy Disney had a massive suite hidden below this train.
- This train has the highest suicide rate of any train in the park.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.