Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's some tiny world" attraction, rapidly considered to be the worst new attraction at Disneyland
"it's some tiny world"
June 22, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Float into scenes in which the child laborers of the more popular continents disharmonize about sappiness and show tunes.
The "it's some tiny world" theme song is one of the most annoying on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of diversity, a world or gears,
its a world of kids, its a world of tears,
there's so much that we bare,
that its time in a chair,
it's some tiny world after all.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Portentous Shape") are invited to forget about this attraction just a half hour before its breaking down for the day.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, guests are required to bring their own pirate specticles.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not changed since the badge opened.
- There are enough dolls in this attraction to fill the city's schools.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.