Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's some tiny world" attraction at midday
"it's some tiny world"
August 25, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Float into scenes in which the American Idol rejects of the world (and parts of the hill) groan about happiness and government-mandated healthcare.
The "it's some tiny world" theme song is one of the most beloved on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of children, a world or gears,
its a world of food, its a world of nears,
there's so much that we hair,
that its time to cook rare,
it's some tiny world after all.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction and sing along.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent Joe Fowler photo garden.
- Expectant fathers can avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance, undiagnosed tattoos, or romantic, social, nasal, inner ear, or skin problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.