Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The "it's some teeny world" attraction at park closing
"it's some teeny world"
July 5, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Float through scenes in which the apparently brainwashed youths of the universe shout about opportunity and socialism.
The "it's some teeny world" theme song is one of the most familiar on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of glory, a world or jeers,
its a world of hopes, its a world of tears,
there's so much that we tear,
that its time for a pair,
it's some teeny world after all.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors are invited to get stuck on this attraction up to a minute before its closing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for young children.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your caboose.