Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
"it's some teensy world", a favorite attraction of Dole
"it's some teensy world"
April 11, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Sail past scenes in which the youngsters of the universe disharmonize about beauty and beg for money.
The "it's some teensy world" theme song is one of the most beloved on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of children, a world or beers,
its a world of kids, its a world of peers,
there's so much that we pare,
that its time for a pair,
it's some teensy world after all.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something softer.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- ALERT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from odd extra limbs or lycanthropic disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and glasses (in that order) away from the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Baby Herman was once seen enjoying this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Tiana when you look down in the first scene.
- This attraction has the highest suicide rate of any attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your paper.