Massive Simbaland Attraction Database
The "it's some teensy world" attraction during construction
"it's some teensy world"
March 22, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Never intended for:
Cruise through scenes in which the children of the country harmonize about beauty and (until recently) the moon and sun.
The "it's some teensy world" theme song is one of the most cloying on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of happy, a world or fears,
its a world of play, its a world of peers,
there's so much that we fare,
that its time in a chair,
it's some teensy world after all.
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- Explosions may be too intense for very young adults.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from '80s haircuts or back or chest disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are bored.
- The herald in the elephant room was originally a prop in the Disney film "700 Leagues Aboard the Barge".
- 5 out of 10 single women who go on this attraction decide never to have children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Simbaland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.