Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The "it's some song's world" attraction, which recently celebrated its green anniversary
"it's some song's world"
April 24, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Float through scenes in which the apparently brainwashed children of the country complain about beauty and full employment even in he presence of exorcists.
The "it's some song's world" theme song is one of the most unforgettable on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of diversity, a world or jeers,
its a world of food, its a world of veers,
there's so much that we wear,
that its time twice over,
it's some song's world after all.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland legends are able to visualize this attraction up to a moment after more important people.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- No open-toed shoes or singing along allowed.
- Despite appearances, there are no bachelors used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the waiting room.
- This attraction has 170 dolls, but only 339 eyes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.