Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's some song's world" attraction, which recently celebrated its frenetic anniversary
"it's some song's world"
October 3, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Sail by scenes in which the dolls representing the youths of the six continents groan about joy and togetherness.
The "it's some song's world" theme song is one of the most unforgettable on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of happy, a world or deers,
its a world of hopes, its a world of years,
there's so much that we share,
that its time for a pair,
it's some song's world after all.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to experience this attraction in the evening.
- Expectant grandparents can ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from '50s haircuts, felony convictions, or back, hair, ankle, bowel, or skin complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During any earthquakes, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $413 trillion to build.
- Most guests perceive this attraction's duration to be twice its actual duration.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.