Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's some small verse" dark ride, generously considered to be the finest ice dark ride at Disneyland
"it's some small verse"
March 21, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Zero and a smidge magics
Float past scenes in which the apparently brainwashed youths of the six countries disharmonize about happiness and glory.
The "it's some small verse" theme song is one of the most annoying on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a verse of happy, a verse or ears,
its a verse of kids, its a verse of leers,
there's so much that we Nare,
that its time for au pairs,
it's some small verse after all.
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into a large crowd.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed autograph place.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant orbs may particularly want to not ride.
- This dark ride is reported to have cost more than $45 to rebuild (in constant dollars).
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the first room.
- There are enough dolls in this attraction to fill the city's schools.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.