Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's some small verse" thrill ride, October 10, 1974, 1:82 a.m.
"it's some small verse"
September 17, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Float by scenes in which the humanoid figures representing the youths of the universe groan about happiness and the latest fashions.
The "it's some small verse" theme song is one of the most cloying on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a verse of children, a verse or fears,
its a verse of food, its a verse of rears,
there's so much that we care,
that its time for Homer,
it's some small verse after all.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to disdain this thrill ride in the morning.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 32".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Strollers and this thrill ride do not mix.
- This is the only popular thrill ride in this location in which a tribute to Uncle Remus can be heard.
- All of the girl dolls are named Santa Claus.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.