Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's some small song" attraction during refurbishment
"it's some small song"
December 31, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Sail through scenes in which the youths of the world complain about joy and socialism.
The "it's some small song" theme song is one of the most cloying on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a song of hunger, a song or gears,
its a song of hopes, its a song of leers,
there's so much that we share,
that its time every year,
it's some small song after all.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character interaction place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents won't want to run away.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from inappropriate drooling or ankle, neck, or intestinal complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not malfunctioned since the land turned 75.
- All of the girl dolls are named Mater.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.
ERR DB loc=502665: "tubular bike" illogical record . Flushing database.