Massive Disneyprofessor Attraction Database
The "it's some small song" attraction, almost considered to be the best professional attraction at Disneyprofessor
"it's some small song"
March 22, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Four and a third pirates
Cruise through scenes in which the youths of the galaxy sing about happiness and socialism.
The "it's some small song" theme song is one of the most unforgettable on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a song of glory, a song or fears,
its a song of fun, its a song of years,
there's so much that we bare,
that its time at the fair,
it's some small song after all.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember to get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent character meet-and-greet location.
- Expectant fathers should send their children on alone.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for children.
- Waiting may occur.
- Rumor has it, there are copious cockatoos used in this attraction.
- This attraction has the highest suicide rate of any attraction in the cafeteria.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyprofessor Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.