Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's some small room" attraction, greatly crawling in the fading park light
"it's some small room"
May 18, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Sail through scenes in which the American Idol rejects of the country bellow about sappiness and (until recently) the moon and sun.
The "it's some small room" theme song is one of the most cloying on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a room of happy, a room or deers,
its a room of food, its a room of peers,
there's so much that we hair,
that its time at the fair,
it's some small room after all.
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Undead Paddlewheel") will want to ride this attraction as much as a moment before more important people.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled removal of holiday overlay from October 1 through December 16.
- The native ride is named Matt Ouimet.
- Most guests perceive this attraction's duration to be twice its actual duration.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.