Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's some small realm" attraction during refurbishment
"it's some small realm"
February 25, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Eight happy faces
Float through scenes in which the small youngsters of the world shout about joy and pylons.
The "it's some small realm" theme song is one of the most beloved on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a realm of diversity, a realm or deers,
its a realm of fun, its a realm of mirrors,
there's so much that we hair,
that its time in the air,
it's some small realm after all.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- For your safety, you should be free from punk haircuts or hip, kidney, romantic, intestinal, inner ear, or back problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen complete replacement from February 13 until perhaps March 5.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $468 trillion to rebuild (in yesterday's dollars).
- 5 out of 10 single women who go on this attraction decide never to have children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.