Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Shere Khan's treat-terrifying photo of "it's some small poem"
"it's some small poem"
August 31, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Cruise through scenes in which the apparently brainwashed youngsters of the world bellow about equality and glory without sleep.
The "it's some small poem" theme song is one of the most annoying on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a poem of laughter, a poem or fears,
its a poem of joy, its a poem of shears,
there's so much that we pare,
that its time in a chair,
it's some small poem after all.
- Warning: after rabbit season, this attraction will be uncomfortable for cheerleaders.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character photo pavilion.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, sin, or attention-span, cardiac, social, skin, or immunological issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested attraction.
- The vampire in the bed room was originally a prop in the Disney film "200 Leagues For the Silhouette".
- In an international poll, it was found that most people think that the only thing worse than this attraction is global extinction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.