Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
"it's some small hell", a favorite attraction of Pinocchio
"it's some small hell"
September 5, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Cruise past scenes in which the American Idol rejects of the world bellow about sappiness and the latest fashions.
The "it's some small hell" theme song is one of the most beloved on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a hell of children, a hell or jeers,
its a hell of food, its a hell of leers,
there's so much that we lare,
that its time we're all there,
it's some small hell after all.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, viewers are required to purchase safety harnesses.
- One of the leopards was recorded to smell in memory of Chernabog.
- There are enough dolls in this attraction to choke an industrial shreader.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fireplace.