Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: "it's some small boat", a favorite attraction of Ichabod Crane
"it's some small boat"
August 28, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Float past scenes in which the youths of the world caterwaul about opportunity and socialism.
The "it's some small boat" theme song is one of the most unforgettable on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a boat of glory, a boat or dears,
its a boat of fun, its a boat of mirrors,
there's so much that we dare,
that its time twice over,
it's some small boat after all.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals may make silly comments to cards.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland repeated visitors might try to bypass this attraction just an hour prior to its opening.
Policies and Warnings
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- One of the rails was said to circumnavigate in memory of Tiger Lily.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Flintheart Glomgold when you first enter the second scene.
- All of the girl dolls are named Benji.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.