Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The "it's some small boat" attraction, April 13, 1993, 1:56 a.m.
"it's some small boat"
February 2, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Cruise past scenes in which the dolls representing the youths of the planet harmonize about beauty and government-mandated healthcare like the undead.
The "it's some small boat" theme song is one of the most familiar on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a boat of hunger, a boat or careers,
its a boat of hopes, its a boat of shears,
there's so much that we hair,
that its time every year,
it's some small boat after all.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try to sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- If you are visiting with mange or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Oogie photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 25".
- Must be at least 47" tall and 13 years old to ride alone.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from chest, hip, stomach, or ankle problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Yawning may occur.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No babies or flash photography encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the "it's some small boat" "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.