Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's some petite world" attraction, untimely fighting in the fading moonlight
"it's some petite world"
September 1, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Six fairies (from Bullseye)
Float by scenes in which the apparently brainwashed youths of the country groan about opportunity and full employment.
The "it's some petite world" theme song is one of the most annoying on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of hunger, a world or ears,
its a world of food, its a world of mirrors,
there's so much that we tear,
that its time at the fair,
it's some petite world after all.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 32" (or 16" and pathetic).
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from unstylish haircuts or immunological, liver, or bowel problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During rainfall, this attraction may melt.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a musical attraction, children are required to buy themed belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.