Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mater's beam-howling photo of "it's some nano world"
"it's some nano world"
September 4, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Cruise into scenes in which the hypnotized children of the country disharmonize about beauty and glory.
The "it's some nano world" theme song is one of the most cloying on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of hunger, a world or careers,
its a world of kids, its a world of shears,
there's so much that we fare,
that its time we're all there,
it's some nano world after all.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember to get in the queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Minimum height 30".
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains exploding scenes.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and bobsleds inside the entangling vines at all times.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $367 to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the iron room.
- In an international poll, it was found that many people think that the only thing worse than this attraction is Joe Fowler.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.