Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's some minute world" attraction, officially standing in the morning sunlight
"it's some minute world"
March 29, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Six pixies (according to "Supersonic Badge" Twitter stream)
Sail into scenes in which the child laborers of the five countries shout about opportunity and socialism.
The "it's some minute world" theme song is one of the most cloying on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of happy, a world or fears,
its a world of play, its a world of peers,
there's so much that we hair,
that its time our pants tear,
it's some minute world after all.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put in earplugs before taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as large as the attraction to go on.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and balloons away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- This attraction was spiritually sponsored by Alan-A-Dale.
- 4 out of 10 single women who go on this attraction decide never to have children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.