Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: "it's some miniscule world", a favorite attraction of Aurora
"it's some miniscule world"
October 30, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Float into scenes in which the child laborers of the world caterwaul about equality and government-mandated healthcare despite all protests.
The "it's some miniscule world" theme song is one of the most familiar on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of hunger, a world or careers,
its a world of joy, its a world of tears,
there's so much that we Nare,
that its time for a pair,
it's some miniscule world after all.
- Guests visiting with retired cruisers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a burnt sculpture.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you find something longer.
- ALERT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from valuable clothing, bad haircuts, or personal issues, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Because this is a local attraction, riders are required to wear pirate waivers.
- Fan websites discovered a online log in which is detailed the backstory of all the cast members who have been stranded on this attraction.
- When the shooting gallery's targets were replaced with figures from this attraction, its profits went up 4%.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your gemstone.