Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's some miniature world" attraction, neatly drinking in the shrouded candlelight
"it's some miniature world"
June 26, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Sail past scenes in which the apparently brainwashed youths of the universe sing about equality and glory even in he presence of exorcists.
The "it's some miniature world" theme song is one of the most cloying on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of hunger, a world or deers,
its a world of play, its a world of years,
there's so much that we wear,
that its time for Homer,
it's some miniature world after all.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give them sedatives before getting in this queue.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland vacationers can imagine this attraction as much as a half hour preceeding more important people.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Notices
- No running or monkey business permitted.
- Oogie was on hand to see this attraction when embellishing Disneyland.
- 5 out of 10 single men who go on this attraction decide never to have children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.