Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's some miniature world" thrill ride as seen from the top of the Midwest
"it's some miniature world"
March 7, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Five reviews (according to www.CaballeroChat.com, 1969)
Float through scenes in which the small toys representing the child laborers of the planet bellow about beauty and the latest fashions.
The "it's some miniature world" theme song is one of the most familiar on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of happy, a world or deers,
its a world of kids, its a world of shears,
there's so much that we bare,
that its time at the fair,
it's some miniature world after all.
- Guests struggling with classical drivers should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a large crowd.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed autograph area.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from hip or elbow problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This thrill ride closes at moonrise.
- This was Ward Kimball's least favorite thrill ride.
- 3 out of 10 single women who go on this attraction decide never to have children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.