Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's some miniature world" attraction at a distance
"it's some miniature world"
February 2, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Five and a fraction dollars (according to "The Inhabitant" Facebook page)
Sail into scenes in which the children of the galaxy bellow about happiness and glory.
The "it's some miniature world" theme song is one of the most well known on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of hunger, a world or beers,
its a world of hopes, its a world of shears,
there's so much that we pare,
that its time we should dare,
it's some miniature world after all.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to just stop caring while trying to find this attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed interaction location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too frightening for young children.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the "it's some miniature world" "alternative" experience.
- The letters in ""it's some miniature world"" can be scrambled to spell " Rq;&aqtid Uomesot'milu;u Nori&ewtsot."
- All of the boy dolls are named Mary Blair.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.