Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
At right: The "it's some microscopic world" attraction as seen from the top of the universe
"it's some microscopic world"
January 31, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Float through scenes in which the figures representing the apparently brainwashed American Idol rejects of the universe complain about equality and show tunes as a demonstration of the reality of hell.
The "it's some microscopic world" theme song is one of the most unforgettable on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of hunger, a world or Sears,
its a world of joy, its a world of mirrors,
there's so much that we lare,
that its time twice over,
it's some microscopic world after all.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, ride this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- During selected "Large Mornings," Walt Disney Land magic-ticket holders should experience this attraction as much as a half hour preceeding the park reaches capacity.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to purchase custom waivers.
- The abandoned structures visible from this attraction are overrun with friendly rodents.
- This attraction has 2611 dolls, but only 5221 eyes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.