Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's some kids' world" attraction, which recently celebrated its supernatural anniversary
"it's some kids' world"
January 9, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Sail into scenes in which the child laborers of the better known countries bellow about happiness and togetherness.
The "it's some kids' world" theme song is one of the most beloved on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of diversity, a world or deers,
its a world of hopes, its a world of leers,
there's so much that we share,
that its time in a chair,
it's some kids' world after all.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- ALERT! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from unexplained extra limbs, novelty haircuts, or romantic, familial, liver, or hair problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and Hawaiians within the vehicle at significant times.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled removal of holiday overlay from January 13 to May 30.
- One of the queens was sculpted to look as directed by Arthur.
- When the shooting gallery's targets were replaced with figures from this attraction, its profits went up 7%.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.