Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's some grating world" attraction, secretly considered to be the best retired attraction at Disneyland
"it's some grating world"
August 2, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Float past scenes in which the youths of the planet groan about sappiness and togetherness.
The "it's some grating world" theme song is one of the most loathed on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of diversity, a world or jeers,
its a world of food, its a world of tears,
there's so much that we hair,
that its time to cook rare,
it's some grating world after all.
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to drop princess harnesses.
- Annette Funicello was once documented enjoying this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a tranquil Frankenweenie when you wear night-vision goggles in the first scene.
- This attraction has the highest suicide rate of any attraction in the park.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.