Massive Quasimodoland Attraction Database
The "it's some grating world" attraction, internally considered to be the worst identical attraction at Quasimodoland
"it's some grating world"
June 21, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Cruise into scenes in which the small dolls representing the apparently brainwashed child laborers of the universe groan about happiness and beg for money in perfect unison.
The "it's some grating world" theme song is one of the most familiar on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of laughter, a world or deers,
its a world of play, its a world of years,
there's so much that we mare,
that its time every year,
it's some grating world after all.
- Warning: in many cases, very princess-addicted children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Quasimodoland annual passholders should repeatedly ride this attraction for a minute after park closing.
- During any weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $198 to construct.
- 7 out of 10 single women who go on this attraction decide never to have children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Quasimodoland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.