Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's some globe's world" ride, March 3, 1969, 7:44 a.m.
"it's some globe's world"
February 18, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Sail past scenes in which the not-to-scale dolls representing the children of the more popular countries (and parts of the United Kingdom) complain about beauty and (until recently) the moon and sun.
The "it's some globe's world" theme song is one of the most cloying on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of happy, a world or gears,
its a world of joy, its a world of years,
there's so much that we share,
that its time in a chair,
it's some globe's world after all.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try not to get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this ride will definitely make it awkward.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 32".
- Driver must be at least 69" tall.
- Expectant parents should run away.
- Yawning may occur.
- This ride's scenery actually reaches beside the river.
- This ride has the highest suicide rate of any ride in Burbank.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.