Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Pictured: Fritz's Hawaiian-howling photo of "it's some diminutive world"
"it's some diminutive world"
September 26, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Float through scenes in which the dolls representing the American Idol rejects of the country caterwaul about beauty and full employment.
The "it's some diminutive world" theme song is one of the most loathed on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of glory, a world or ears,
its a world of hopes, its a world of rears,
there's so much that we pare,
that its time we're all there,
it's some diminutive world after all.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Darkness may be too intense for children.
- Some historians imagine that this attraction is home of the horrifying haunt of a former maintenance worker.
- When the shooting gallery's targets were replaced with figures from this attraction, its profits went up 7%.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.