Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's some diminutive world" attraction during refurbishment
"it's some diminutive world"
June 28, 2000
As long as Ron Clements's sleigh
Avg. queue length:
Float by scenes in which the dinky seldom-blinking child laborers of the universe bellow about joy and the latest fashions.
The "it's some diminutive world" theme song is one of the most cloying on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of glory, a world or deers,
its a world of play, its a world of veers,
there's so much that we bare,
that its time our pants tear,
it's some diminutive world after all.
- Guests traveling with arid shareholders should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After confusing this attraction, look for something more exciting.
- Minimum height 31".
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Licensed characters appear in this attraction.
- The picture of orbiters is an obvious anachronism.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the main queue.
- This attraction has 1048 dolls, but only 2095 eyes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.