Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The "it's some diminutive world" attraction, which recently celebrated its broken anniversary
"it's some diminutive world"
July 17, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Float by scenes in which the humanoid apparently brainwashed youths of the friendly continents screech about happiness and beg for money like the undead.
The "it's some diminutive world" theme song is one of the most beloved on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of children, a world or gears,
its a world of food, its a world of mirrors,
there's so much that we dare,
that its time like a bear,
it's some diminutive world after all.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something softer.
- Minimum height 31" (or 15.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for teenagers.
- ALERT! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from cardiac, lycanthropic, neck, social, or intestinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Waiting may occur.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the secret guests-only Casino 26 lounge -- the only place in the resort where milk is free.
- There are enough dolls in this attraction to choke an industrial shreader.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.