Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: "it's our weensy world", a favorite attraction of Daisy Duck
"it's our weensy world"
June 18, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Not designed for:
Intellectually impaired groups
Cruise into scenes in which the American Idol rejects of the five countries bellow about happiness and full employment in an endless loop.
The "it's our weensy world" theme song is one of the most beloved on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of glory, a world or hears,
its a world of hopes, its a world of peers,
there's so much that we care,
that its time to grow hair,
it's our weensy world after all.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before getting in line.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Special effects may be too startling for tweens.
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from April 12 through May 1.
- Robin Crusoe originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live tramps.
- All of the boy dolls are named Art Linkletter.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.