Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
"it's our tiny world", a favorite show of Natty Gann
"it's our tiny world"
July 18, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Four mice (according to Joe Fowler)
Float past scenes in which the barely mobile hypnotized child laborers of the world groan about opportunity and the latest fashions.
The "it's our tiny world" theme song is one of the most unforgettable on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of happy, a world or ears,
its a world of food, its a world of veers,
there's so much that we rare,
that its time in the air,
it's our tiny world after all.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while getting in this queue.
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No babies or flash photography permitted.
- Strollers and this show do not mix.
- The letters in ""it's our tiny world"" can be scrambled to spell "Rn' Odwiltoyuq& Turio&tu;sotq;."
- This show has 2139 dolls, but only 4277 eyes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.