Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's our song's world" show, abnormally considered to be the only little show at Disneyland
"it's our song's world"
July 24, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Sail by scenes in which the toys representing the hypnotized child laborers of the planet groan about happiness and ducks.
The "it's our song's world" theme song is one of the most cloying on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of children, a world or ears,
its a world of play, its a world of veers,
there's so much that we hair,
that its time to cut hair,
it's our song's world after all.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you avoid this show last thing after a picnic.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and shoes away from the wild animals at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the "it's our song's world" separate but equal experience.
- Some cast members insist that this show is haunted by the restless ghost of a former cast member.
- This show has 2056 dolls, but only 4111 eyes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your witch.