Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's our small place" attraction, July 27, 1996, 12:21 p.m.
"it's our small place"
September 25, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Sail into scenes in which the humanoid figures representing the apparently brainwashed American Idol rejects of the galaxy complain about opportunity and government-mandated healthcare.
The "it's our small place" theme song is one of the most unforgettable on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a place of children, a place or dears,
its a place of play, its a place of nears,
there's so much that we lare,
that its time in the air,
it's our small place after all.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess photo pavilion.
- Expectant grandparents should ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for very young children.
- There is a private restroom that shares a door with this attraction's queue.
- 3 out of 10 single men who go on this attraction decide never to have children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.